Siebau Cargo doors
The SIEBAU CARGO door for truck superstructures, swap bodies and low loaders
Fast, safe, sturdy, service-friendly – as you would expect, proven technology and innovative features. The SIEBAU CARGO door is designed to cope with the special requirements and harsh conditions in freight forwarding. Thought through to the very last detail, SIEBAU CARGO doors not only ensure the maximum possible safety of your valuable consignments. The innovative features also ensure high levels of functionality, service friendliness and convenient handling.
Only available from Novoferm Siebau: Well built
The door leaf is comprised of large-scale smooth sandwich sections:
- The outer skins are made of galvanized and double powder-coated sheet steel
- Filled with polyurethane foam
- Heat insulated
- Easy to care for and a superb background for advertisements
Cross section, Type 39: double-skinned, insulated with 39mm rigid PUR foam core
"SIEBAU CARGO Door 39" variants
- Standard door with torsion spring
- Standard door without torsion spring, pre-assembled for operation by pneumatic cylinder!
- Version for fresh produce with torsion spring
- Version for fresh produce without torsion spring, pre-assembled for operation by pneumatic cylinder
- Tested by Deutsche Bahn (German railways) with torsion spring (suitable for pressure loads up to 5,500kg/door leaf)
Cross section, Type 60: double-skinned, insulated with 60mm rigid PUR foam core
"SIEBAU CARGO Door 60" variants
- Version for refrigerated and frozen produce with torsion spring
- Version for refrigerated and frozen produce without torsion spring
for operation by pneumatic cylinder
Easy to open
Door with individual torsion spring for optimum weight equalization guarantees easy opening and closing.
Door for pneumatic cylindersâ�¨
The pneumatic solution: a pneumatic cylinder opens and closes the door.
Siebau CARGO door pre-assembled for pneumatic cylinder. The cylinder is not included in the scope of supply.
The automatic SIEBAU CARGO door system
The convenient solution: the door is opened and closed by pushing a button.
Two systems combined in one door. Electrically or manually operated thanks to mechanical decoupling. Suitable for applications down to -25°C.
Tel.: +49 (0)2732 202 258
Fax: +49 (0)2732 202 291
Information on ...
... functions and technology can be found here!