Sectional garage doors
So, why actually choose a sectional garage door?
Basically, because it offers you perfect convenience, maximum security and optimum saving of space. The principle behind it is as ingenious as it is simple: The sectional garage door is comprised of individual elements, so-called sections, which are connected together by hinges. This way the garage door is able to open vertically while conveniently rolling upwards and underneath the ceiling without requiring any additional space for swinging outwards in front of the garage. Sectional garage doors are also extremely attractive in design: high-quality materials, top-quality processing and a wide variety of additional fittings give your garage an individual look – in keeping with the architecture of your house and your personal taste.
For every opening
A Novoferm sectional garage door will always fit:
behind an opening with slanted corners ...
or elegantly integrated arches.
For every vehicle
The full opening height can always be used in a sectional garage door with electrical operator. When replacing an up + over door with a sectional garage door, the passage width becomes even larger, because the sectional garage door is typically mounted behind the opening. There is also more room inside the garage – making it ideal for high vehicles like jeeps or vans – due to the fact that the door sections open vertically while conveniently rolling upwards and then underneath the ceiling in order to save space.
More space in the garage
Because a sectional door opens vertically upwards and doesn’t swing out - in contrast to the up + over door - you can optimally use every inch of space in front of the garage to park a second car, for example. And garages located near roads or pavements do not put pedestrians at risk and the traffic keeps flowing.
Your dream door and what’s behind it:
Your car is not the only thing that can be found behind a Novoferm sectional garage door, but also the many decades of experience and expertise of one of Europe’s leading system providers and brand manufacturers.
Figures that figure for you!
- All Novoferm garage doors and operators are manufactured according to the strict quality management system DIN ISO 9001.
- All sectional garage door systems meet the high safety requirements of the European garage doors product standard DIN EN 13241-1.
- All garage doors and operators are tested by recognized institutes both individually and in combination.
- What does "TÜV-tested burglar resistance" mean in terms of your safety? The German industry association for garage doors, doors and frames (Industrieverband Tore Türen Zargen (ttz)) has drawn up a guideline that defines burglar protection based on the existing standards. Tests are performed, and the results certified, by TÜV NORD CERT GmbH. Which means: Certified garage doors made by Novoferm guarantee the highest levels of safety that have been tested by an impartial organization.
- The 10 year guarantee on all steel sectional garage doors and the 5 year guarantee on the mechanics of the NovoPort® system ensure that you will have many years of pleasure and satisfaction with your new garage door.
- Despite all this quality assurance, we still make sure that our garage door systems remain economical in price and provide excellent value for money.
The competent advice and top-class service of your Novoferm stockist is available whenever you need it.