NovoFire® Vario 50 – The quick solution for dry mortarless construction
Frame back-filled with loose mineral wool – perfect for modern interior fittings
NovoFire® Vario 50 T30 doors are attractive, with impressive features that include standard 3-D hinge and thick rebate. Back-filled with loose mineral wool, they are now also building code approved for F60 and F90 installation walls.
A perfect finish, and quick and simple back-filling with loose mineral wool
The perfect T30 door system for dry mortarless construction.
F60-A and F90-A lightweight partition walls are a functional, fast, clean and flexibly installable fire protection solution for interior installation. So shouldn't the matching approved doors and frames be equally easy to install quickly?
Our approved door system, developed specifically for installation walls, meets this requirement. It comprises the attractive NovoFire® Vario 50 T30 steel door with its high-quality fittings, and the proven two-sectioned 2140 frame profile.
Only the corner frame is back-filled with loose mineral wool, which saves time – the counterframe can be left empty. The mineral wool* must have a minimum density of 40 kg/m³ and is usually on site at the installation location anyway.
* Melting point > 1000°C, building material class A1, DIN 4102-1 resp. 4102-4
T30-1 and T30-2 NovoFire® Vario 50 with frame profile 2140 – the perfect solution for dry mortarless construction:
- Back-filling frames with loose wool is fast, inexpensive and simple
- The system is tested in accordance with EN 1634 and building code approved in accordance with DIN 4102
- Mineral wool* with min. 40 kg/m³ is usually the same wool used for installation walls
- T30-NovoFire® Vario 50 approved for F60-A and F90-A installation walls
(as per DIN 4102-4 Table 48)
- Standard 3-D hinge at no additional cost
- Numerous standard sizes (including smokeproof versions) and opening widths are available from stock
- Can be supplied in a wide range of colours and high quality decors
Standard 3-D hinge
The NovoFire® Vario 50 is standard equipped with a 3-D hinge and is supplied in stainless steel finish at no additional cost if the door leaf is ordered in decor, Super Color or RAL of choice.
Frame is simply back-filled with loose wool
The corner frame must be back-filled, at least in the area of the rebate, while the counterframe can be left empty. That's all.
Attractive upper door closer
Optionally also available with slide channel.
The high quality thick rebate is just one of the numerous features offered by the NovoFire® Vario 50 to create a particularly homely impression.
Smokeproof acc. to DIN 18095
Soundproof in accordance with EN ISO 140-3